There is nothing more personal than ensuring your future Estate is well-managed according to your wishes. Depending on the complexity of the Estate, to properly arrange your affairs you will likely need to work with several trusted professionals.
FAMILY OFFICE-SPECIFIC SERVICES
- Back office services – banking, bookkeeping, budgeting, document management and cash management
- Corporate services – business structure, corporate taxation, cross-border consulting
- Investment oversight – managing the managers
- Real-estate management – personal, investment and operational assets
- Consolidated reporting
- CFO-type financial services
- Charitable giving and legacy consultation
- Family business advisory board services and corporate governance
- Human resource management, including payroll management, hiring/firing and transition management
- Private investment consulting, including operational oversight and risk management
- Insurance consultation – life and other
- Succession and transition planning
- Trust services
- Wills and estate planning
- Estate administration
- Estate executor services
A VARIETY OF CLIENTS
- Business owners
“Family protectors and family friends”
Beginning in the 1950s, our family relied on Harry Craimer and then his blue-eyed associate, Ted Greenfield. Sixty years later, through its many incarnations, we depend on FL Fuller Landau. Being a real-estate and investment company, we rely on FL Fuller Landau for high-end accounting, book-keeping, investment oversight, tax planning and real estate management. Over all these years, the care has been excellent. As family protectors and family friends, we are indebted to them.
Dr. Walter Bloom
“Full-service range of expertise”
We have worked with FL Fuller Landau for over 20 years. They have broken the mold and revolutionized the way in which they approach their clients’ needs. They offer a most unique, full-service range of expertise, coordinating and working together with us on all aspects of our company and our employees. This includes everything from bookkeeping, investment oversight, tax planning, real estate management, human resources management and even expertise for our foundation and operating farm. FL Fuller Landau is invested in all aspects of our company, from individual employees to the broader scope and direction of the enterprise. They are our go-to source even as our needs change and evolve.
Tanya Das Neves, VP operations, Immersence inc, Reverie Foundation, Reverie Farming
“Timely Response And Professionalism”
For over seven years, FL Fuller Landau has been assisting and leading me with my full-service family accounting and financial needs from investment oversight, tax planning, bookkeeping and real estate counsel. They have interacted with my banking team as well as my notary for all my financial and real estate requirements. What I appreciate most about them is their timely response to my queries and professionalism.