Close this search box.

Do You Have a US Income Tax Filing Requirement?

income tax

We often receive inquiries about United States (“US”) filing requirements. It is not a surprise, as a large number of Americans living aboard do not know about their US filing obligations.

Ties to the U.S.: You May Need an ITIN Number

Are you a non-U.S. citizen or green card holder who is required to file a U.S. tax return or has investments in U.S. real property or a U.S. partnership? If so, you may need to apply for a U.S. Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (“ITIN”). An ITIN is a tax ID number that is issued by […]