JAIMIE AUGER, CPA, CA
With more than 17 years of experience, Jaimie Auger, CPA, CA, has discovered an interest in accounting, consulting and marketing at her family’s business where, as a teenager, she devoted her weekends to work at the reception, in sales or perform the inventory. Beginning her accounting career at the age of 19, she joined FL Fuller Landau four years later in 2004.
Jaimie puts her experience at the service of clients working in various industries, taking a real pleasure in helping them in their quest for excellence. Exposed very early to the functioning of a family business, she understands the dynamics of this environment and that of SMEs. Jaimie attaches great importance to communication and knows how to forge close and lasting relationships. Also consulting clients on their marketing strategies, she is able to identify weaknesses, provide advice and propose solutions. The human component of personal and business interactions fascinates her.
Jaimie believes and practices:
- Empowerment – empower your team, take them to the next level
- Coaching & Guidance – do it the informal way
- Adaptation – adapt to different people and environments
- Work ethics – be organized and keep track of both micro macro details
- Health & wellness – share your discoveries
- Communication: stay short and sweet, yet say so much
She is also very involved in the Montreal community, especially in the Cedars Cancer Foundation and the Montreal section of the Hong-Kong Canada Business Association. She is constantly organizing fundraising activities at FL and really gets the team engaged.
Jaimie thoroughly believes that “the more you do, the more you can do”. She is strong-willed, dedicated, reliable, driven, perseverant, passionate, and puts her mind to something and accomplishes it. She doesn’t wait for things to happen. She makes it happen and owns it.
Academic achievements, memberships
and professional designation
- Member, Ordre des CPA du Québec
- Member, Canadian Institute of Chartered Accountants
- Bachelor of Commerce degree, John Molson School of Business
- Degree in Public Accountancy, John Molson School of Business
- Cedars Cancer Foundation – Chair of the FL Cedars Cancer Rain or Shine Dragon Boat Event
- Hong Kong Canada Business Association (HKCBA) – Vice President
- Gardenview Elementary School – Board Member of B.A.S.I.C.
- Gardenview Elementary School – Past Governing Board Member (2014-2015)