If you’re considering making changes to your business, expanding your marketing efforts or looking to capitalize on current trends, a budget and business forecast each year will help you stay on track.
Since 1963, FL Fuller Landau has developed a roster of loyal professional clients who trust us with all their financial matters, or ask for help on that of their clients:
- Other CPAs (for quality and peer review)
- Real estate brokers
SERVICES OFFERED TO PROFESSIONALS
- Preparation of financial statements and corporate tax returns (Federal and provincial)
- Personal tax returns
- Government reporting and filing (GST / QST Returns, etc.)
- Tax planning and tax deferral opportunities
- Wills and estate planning
- Business advice
- Legal liability and risk management
- Administrative aspects of running a business
- Creating strategy to reach your long-term goals
Incorporating your business may be a good opportunity to revisit your financial objectives and help minimize some risk, but it requires analysis by professionals who have a deeper understanding of the various financial aspects of your professional AND personal situation. Incorporation is a crucial decision for your future, including your retirement, and eventually your succession, if that is your goal. Taking the wrong turn or ignoring certain facts before incorporating can have an important impact on the rest of your career, and beyond, and certain decisions cannot be reversed…
If you need a hand in developing HR policies and tools, compensation and benefits packages or occupational safety, health and wellness advice for your practice, visit our sister company Pvisio to get support on an hourly, weekly or monthly basis.
- Small practice accountants: Use our Assurance department as a sounding board to review more complex assurance files, prepare for OCPAQ peer reviews and quality control consultation.
- Real estate agencies: Add value to your client pre-transaction conversations with OAICQ-accredited broker training around non-resident property ownership and disposal, including tax implications.
“Quick and professional responses”
FL Fuller Landau and associates continue to go above and beyond to support our multiple small businesses, including our growing real estate businesses. We continually need support and access for financials, tax records, government applications, and other business ventures. Due to the quick and professional responses of Uros and his team, we are able to make savvy business decisions and wrap up our financial and accounting projects with confidence and accuracy.
Rock Thomas, Rock Thomas International
“Timely, efficient and essential bookkeeping services”
Any successful enterprise requires a collaborative effort that brings together diverse talent and skills. FL Fuller Landau provides us with timely, efficient and essential bookkeeping services in a professional, friendly manner. We are happy to include them as part of our team.
Geoffrey Bush, Executive Director, Hong Kong Canada Business Association – Montreal
“An experience in total professionalism”
Working with Uros Milekic and FL Fuller Landau has been an experience in total professionalism, personalized care and brilliance. From the moment you reach out to when they come back to you, you receive top notch care. Any details you could need are conveyed in an easy to understand and compassionate manner, allowing the client to participate in decision making. The best!
Sandra Reich, Owner, Montreal Center for Anxiety and Depression