Anthony Calvillo & Fuller Landau’s Michael Newton invite you to a morning of leadership experience and discussion!
7:45am – 8:15am arrival and Continental breakfast
8:15am – 10:15am presentations
Friday, January 30th – limited to 35 attendees
Friday February 20th – limited to 100 attendees
Caf ’Conc’ at Marriott Château Champlain/Place du Canada
$295/person (tax included) pre-sale or $350/person (tax included) at the door.
Discounted rate of $245/person (tax included) for each additional attendees from the same organization on pre-sale or $300/person for each additional attendees from the same organization at the door.
By completing the below reservation form, you are securing a spot at the conference. However, your reservation will only be confirmed once we have received payment. Please contact Rosa Gallo: (514) 875-2865 ext. 0 in order to pay by credit card.
Content and timeline:
– Introduction by Michael Newton (5 minutes) – outlining the goals of the initiative within the Montreal business community;
– Presentation by Anthony Calvillo (50 minutes) – brief description of his history and how he became the Al’s ‘Leader’ after some failures (experience!), some arrogance of youth, and a lot of solid mentoring, coaching and direction from those around him – not only in football, but in life;
CFL quarterback for the Las Vegas Posse (1994), Hamilton Tiger-Cats (1995-1997) and the Montreal Alouettes (1998-2013), Anthony’s wealth of experience leading 44 men on the field and in the locker room is now moving to the ‘sidelines’ for the 2015 season as a 1st time coach for the Als.
The parallels between the locker room and the boardroom are strikingly similar!
– Presentation by Michael Newton (50 minutes) – topics include:
- Secrets to leadership success
- How successful people think
- How successful people lead
- Leadership legacy
Michael has been speaking for the last 18 months on leadership issues at various venues – firm retreats, Young Professional groups, Generations (next generation business leader) Group, etc… his 25+ years in practice, 16+ as a partner of Fuller Landau and 11+ as Managing Partner of the firm has afforded Mike a wealth of knowledge and leadership opportunities from managing/consulting to many of Montreal’s successful Family Businesses. In addition, Mike has been an integral piece of the Firm’s transition from founding partners (the Firm was started over 50 years ago) to Generation #2, with the next generation of professionals (Generation #3 already in the planning).
– 15 minutes questions from the audience facilitated by Michael Newton, and then a brief wrap-up.